Robert C. Kelly: Managing Director, Chairman
- Bob Kelly has more than 30 years of experience in creating energy technology companies as well as the development, financing, construction and operation of large electric power cogeneration facilities.
- Prior to co-founding XTS in 2017, Bob co-founded DKRW Energy in 2002 and co-led the successful effort to develop, build and finance over 900MW of wind projects ($1 billion), raised $100MM of development capital for the Medicine Bow coal to methanol project and was Chairman of Mexico Pacific Limited, a Pacific Coast LNG terminal which is currently under development and scheduled for FID in 2021.
- From 1985 to 2001, Bob held senior executive positions and consulted for Enron with positions including president of Enron Cogeneration Company, Chairman of Enron Emerging Technologies (Wind, Solar) and CEO of Enron Europe where he led development and financing of the $1.8 billion 1,875 MW Teesside power project in the UK.
- Bob entered the energy industry following a career in the US Army and as a tenured Professor of Economics at the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- He holds an M.P.A. and a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard University in addition to a B.S. in nuclear engineering from the United States Military Academy.
- Contact Information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 346-571-4003
Jon C. Doyle: Managing Director
- Jon Doyle has over 26 years of experience in the development, financing, construction and operation of large energy and chemical facilities.
- Prior to co-founding XTS Energy in 2017, Jon co-founded DKRW Energy in 2002 where was instrumental in the development, financing and construction of what is now the 585MW Sweetwater Wind Power Project. Total capital invested in the DKRW Wind projects to date is over $1 billion. Mr. Doyle also managed DKRW’s LNG and gasification businesses from 2008 to 2016
- Prior to co-founding DKRW, Mr. Doyle was recruited to a $1.7 billion publicly traded electrical contracting company to create a standalone communications infrastructure company. He was president of what became IES Communications Inc.
- Prior to IES he spent 4 years at Enron where he held various positions in the field of renewable energy, including roles in technologies such as wind, solar, hydro, biomass, and geothermal, as well as responsibility for global renewable project development for Enron International.
- He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.S. in Business Administration in 1988. He also holds an MBA from the American Graduate School of International Management.
- Contact Information: Email email@example.com Phone 346-571-4001